Who we are....
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
(6) Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us (address upon request), enclosing a cheque for £20 payable to Pole & Seduction Academy to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
Pole & Plumes
(address upon request)
Pole & Plumes
Stanhope House Business Centre
113-117 Stanhope Road South
If you wish to be added to our waiting list for pole fitness classes, please contact us
Or use our contact form
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST BE 18YRS OR OVER TO ATTEND ANY OF OUR CLASSES / PARTIES / WORKSHOPS